Tune Into Thousands of Free Radio Stations Online

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Anthony Robbins UPW!!

Anthony Robbins is coming to town this week and this means the 'Unleash the Power Within' conference is finally here! Its 3 days away to this event, which I am really looking forward to. I have heard of people's lives being changed after this 4-day seminar. My friend had a friend who became a different person after this event, he became very positive and go-getting. After hearing so many positive personal accounts, I really have to check him out myself!

Actually UPW can be considered an impulse purchase for me as I signed up for this when I was still recuperating from my arm fracture. I was feeling pretty lost in direction at that time about everything in my life, its hard for me to describe that kind of feeling but there was this strong desire that pushed me to find out something. When Success Resources had a UPW preview, I decided to check it out alone.

Its kind of strange why I did that, considering that I've never read any self help books before, nor was I interested in any of those. I only like fiction stories and fashion magazines (which I still do :P) . Well, let's just say I really want to do something different for myself and I tell myself that I have to take this $1000 risk for a good self improvement program. If I don't go for it, nothing will happen but if I go for it, the chances of improvement will be far greater. At most I will lose my $1000 if it happens to be a bad, but after reading his books and hearing so much about him from others, I believe this is not true, this weekend will be an extraordinary one for me!

The thing is I'm going go to UPW alone! Its still hard for me to imagine that I've signed up for a 4 day peak performing conference alone! I'm just gonna treat this as an adventure and exploration weekend, its exciting to think about the new people I'm going to meet there, who are also like-minded and keen to improve themselves! Its even more exciting that that I'm going to do things that ordinary people won't do. The most unbelivable part is the firewalking experience that all participants have to go through, and I'm actually very very excited about it!

Here's a peep into the iternary for the 4 days:

Day 1
The Firewalk Experience

Those who achieve extraordinary life share the fundamental power of courage - not the absence of fear, but willingness to break through limitations and take action. In the first evening of UPW, you will begin to discover yourself the awesome power that can change everything. By night's end, you will be walking across abed of hot coals as the ultimate metaphor to put your newly emerging power to test!

Day 2 & 3
Psychology of success conditioning

During these next two days, you will discover exactly what you want in life - you will develop a clear target of what you want and why - in your career, your body, you finances and your relationships. You will learn how to model proven strategies of those who have already achieved what you desire, saving countless hours of needless frustration. You will also master the process of momentum to enable you to make powerful decisions and take actions that once seemed difficult.

Day 4
Lethargy Into Vitality

Build the physical energy and vitality you need to follow through and apply all you have learned in a simple and enjoyable way that won't turn your lifestyle upside down. Via video, Tony will show you how to step into your new life with incredible energy and vitality! Facilitated by the Head Health Trainer from Tony Robbins Organisation, you will learn spectacular way of achieving optimum health and high levels of energy.

Well..let's see what happens to me after the 4 days ended...I'll be back... :)

No comments: