Tune Into Thousands of Free Radio Stations Online

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Balcony Bar CD

You've got to check out this new album by the soon to be opened Balcony Bar in Heeren. Actually I didn't know there is going to be a new chill out bar in town until I saw the TV commercial on this few days back and I bought it soon after because it has my favourite song "Woman in Chains" by Tears for Fears in a remixed version!

Its a greaaaatttttt album! Very electic mixture and rich blend of exotic world rhythms from the Middle East, India, China and even a hint of Africa. Though essentially ethnic in nature, the music brilliantly fuses the downtempo and sensual chill out beats of modern sounds. Imagine drum n bass mixed with indian music...sounds yucky but it is pretty awesome here!

To hear the samples for this album, go to http://www.balconybar.com/thealbum.htm Check out track nos. 1/4/6/9/10/12. No. 2 & 3 are nice too, but there's no sample.

Nope..I'm not paid by Balcony Bar for this, I'm happily advertising free of charge for them because I really love this album! So if the bar owner is seeing this now, you know what to do ya? ;)

No comments: